A Range Of Possibilities
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Beware of Job Scams: Sanofi Fraud Notice
As you conduct your job search, please beware of the possibility that scammers may post fraudulent job openings or send fraudulent communications (email, SMS, WhatsApp or Messenger messages pretending to be from Sanofi) regarding potential job postings or offers in an attempt to encourage the job seeker to disclose financial or personal information. You should always conduct research to ensure a posting and/or offer is legitimate and you should never provide personal or financial information unless you are certain that the request is legitimate. We also do not make any payments to or ask candidates for any fees as part of the application process. In most cases you can expect to hear directly from a member of our recruiting team with a legitimate @sanofi.com email address, but you may receive communications from one of our recruiting partners as well. Consequently, you should always conduct research to ensure a posting and/or offer is legitimate and you should never provide personal or financial information unless you are certain that the request is legitimate. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Sanofi might be a scam, please verify by searching for the posting on the Careers webpage or contact us at 1-866-SANOFI2 (1-866-726-6342).
Warning signs for identifying fraudulent communications about potential jobs may include:
- The communications you receive are unprofessional – they contain poor grammar and/or typos.
- You are asked to participate in a job interview online through an instant messaging application. Please note that Sanofi does not conduct job interviews through instant messaging services.
- You are asked to provide financial information such as a credit card number or bank account information. Please note that Sanofi will never ask a job applicant or a new hire to make payments.
- The description about the position is vague or unclear, with little to no detail about the job requirements or responsibilities.
- The offer seems too good to be true.
How to take action?
If you are uncertain whether a job posting is valid or whether a communication about a potential job is legitimate, please contact us to confirm its authenticity.