Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is core to Sanofi’s business as a healthcare leader in Canada. Being a healthcare partner involves promoting social progress, economic development and respect for the environment as well as acting ethically and responsibly.
We also know that CSR fosters innovation, attracts talent and makes employees proud to be part of the company. As an integral part of Sanofi’s strategy and values, CSR represents a vision for the future that fosters sustainable growth.
We have embraced and continue to integrate CSR principles into everything we do, including:
- Economic, social and environmental responsibility (sustainability)
- Access to medicines/healthcare and humanitarian partnerships
In order to succeed as a business while supporting the future of patients and the public we develop our medications and vaccines with an eye toward:
- Protecting our social, economic, and natural environment
- Giving back to the communities in which we live and operate
- Providing for and supporting our employees.