This information is intended for Canadian residents.
Sanofi is a leader in the global pharmaceutical market, with an extensive line of prescription medicines. Links to comprehensive information about our pharmaceutical products are listed below, most frequently in the form of a product monograph.
This information has been approved by Health Canada and should be read and discussed in consultation with a health care professional.
- PRODUCT MONOGRAPH
- PATIENT MEDICATION INFORMATION
- RISK MINIMIZATION TOOL FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS – CONTACT OUR MEDICAL INFORMATION DEPARTMENT
- SAFETY INFORMATION FOR THE PUBLIC - AUG. 4 2011 (PERMANENT ATRIAL FIBRILLATION)
- SAFETY INFORMATION FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS - JULY 29 2011 (PERMANENT ATRIAL FIBRILLATION)
- SAFETY INFORMATION FOR THE PUBLIC - MARCH 15 2011 (LIVER INJURY)
- SAFETY INFORMATION FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS - MARCH 10 2011 (HEPATOCELLULAR LIVER INJURY)
- INFORMATION FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS (PALLAS STUDY AND PULMONARY SAFETY)
- INFORMATION FOR THE PUBLIC (PALLAS STUDY)
Toujeo® SoloSTAR® Toujeo®